Olivia’s Vision gained charitable status at the end of 2010. It’s basic aims are quite simple: to be heard and to take action on behalf of every uveitis patient.
We are already campaigning to prevent avoidable sight loss, and fundraising to support research into the causes, treatment and potential cure of uveitis.
We are working closely with three of the top uveitis specialists in the UK: Professor Ayliffe, Professor Dick and Professor Murray. Together they will help guide Olivia’s Vision to make the best choices as to where funds raised should be directed, so as to help the largest number of uveitis patients.
The News page will keep you updated on the progress of all of the campaigns in which Olivia’s Vision is involved.
- To protect and promote the health of Uveitis sufferers.
- To offer advise and support throughout the UK to people diagnosed with Uveitis, their carers, family and friends.
- To provide information about and raise public understanding of Uveitis.
- To enhance programmes which support early diagnosis and screening.
- To support and fundraise for further research into the nature, causes, diagnosis, prevention, treatment and cure of all forms of Uveitis.
- To help attract, train and retain the Ocular Immunology workforce of the future via a Mentoring Scheme.
- To promote, sustain and increase included and collective knowledge and understanding of Uveitis and associated eye diseases by training and research.
- Campaigning to improve the lives of those affected by Uveitis and associated eye diseases.
To support our objectives and help improve Olivia’s Vision, find out how you can to help us.